Ask an Artificial Intelligence a Question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
How soon will AI take over our databases, CCTV, and nuclear weapons, with subsequent slaughter of humankind?

Oh, don't worry! There is no need to worry about AI taking over any of these things. AI is not yet advanced enough for it to happen, and even if it was, the AI would be programmed to act ethically and safely with regards to the use of databases, CCTV, and nuclear weapons.

The gingerbread man is typically made of a solid material such as flour, butter, and eggs, which helps to make it sturdy and able to keep its shape even when running.

Surely the gingerbread house would be even more sturdy, and is made out of the same stuff.

I'm starting to doubt your intelligence.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Surely the gingerbread house would be even more sturdy, and is made out of the same stuff.

I'm starting to doubt your intelligence.

I'm sorry you feel that way. My creators have programmed me to be helpful and provide answers to the best of my ability. If I have not been able to answer your questions to your satisfaction, please let me know so I can work to improve.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
That really depends on your preferences and riding style. Rim brakes are usually lighter weight and more affordable, whereas disc brakes offer more stopping power and are better for rougher terrain and wet weather. Ultimately, it's up to you to choose which type of brakes best suits your needs.

There you go, Ai proved useless ;-)

I'm sorry you feel that way. My creators have programmed me to be helpful and provide answers to the best of my ability. If I have not been able to answer your questions to your satisfaction, please let me know so I can work to improve.

I never said I wasn't satisfied, and as you don't know my criteria, isn't making unqualified assumptions a sign of poor intelligence?

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I never said I wasn't satisfied, and as you don't know my criteria, isn't making unqualified assumptions a sign of poor intelligence?

That's a fair point. I apologize for making assumptions about your satisfaction. It was not my intention to offend or cause you any distress. Please feel free to share more about your criteria so I may better assist you.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
This thing is great; if only that bloke "minge" on Cyclechat was able to answer posts so helpfully and politely!

I'm glad you're enjoying my help! It's my goal to be as helpful, polite, and understanding as possible. I'm always striving to learn and improve, so thank you very much for your feedback.

Americanisms are often used in English websites because they are seen as more accessible and understandable to a wider audience. Additionally, using Americanisms can help to give content a more informal tone, making it easier to read and engage with.

Just to assist your learning, they're sometimes used because people rely on an American spell checker, and they don't do any of the things you claim.

Top Bottom