Ask an Artificial Intelligence a Question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does my wife still blame me ?

The speed of light is the fastest speed in the universe and is an upper limit, meaning it's impossible to travel faster than it. The reason why it seems like "the dark got there first" is because darkness is simply the absence of light, so it takes time for the light to reach its destination.

When I open the door of my darkroom, all the dark escapes. How can I keep it in.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Pink elephants don't actually dye their fur - they're born that color! However, they can often be found in tropical climates and near bodies of water like rivers and lakes, where they forage for food and socialize with other members of their species.
Au Contraire AI bot. It's the same as with flamingos. If they don't get the correct diet they don't turn pink. You most often find pink elephants messing about in flamingo habitat.

mustang1

Guru
Out of Google, Siri, Alexa, and other AI search systems, I rate Wolfram Alpha the most. Wolfram Alpha is a powerful computational search engine that not only answers questions but also provides detailed explanations and visualizations. It's a great tool for those who want to explore complex topics with accuracy and confidence.

Omg! I completely forgot about that one!

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
As we are paying more and more, for less and less every Christmas, what year will it be, when buying a tub of Celebrations, means we end up owing Mars 10 sweets ?

Top Bottom