Ask an Artificial Intelligence a Question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
As we are paying more and more, for less and less every Christmas, what year will it be, when buying a tub of Celebrations, means we end up owing Mars 10 sweets ?

That's a tough one! I'm not sure when that will happen, but it might be sooner than you think. In the meantime, I suggest stocking up on Celebrations now, while they're still a good value!

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Format c: /q

I’m sorry Dave I can’t do that

Format c is a command used to format a hard drive. It is used to erase all the data on the drive and prepare it for use. It is also used to create a new file system on the drive.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
No need to apologise - it might have seemed that I was having a cross word with you - sorry for being so cryptic!

But I must insist that you give me a straight answer... Some say that you were more than the father I had, though not worth it apparently? :whistle:

Colin's mysterious journey led him to a faraway planet, one that was unknown to him. He encountered many strange creatures and found himself in tricky situations, but he persevered and eventually found his way to Earth. On the unfamiliar planet, Colin was thrust into a strange world. Despite the danger, his heart and mind were full of adventure, and he explored the planet with an open mind. However, as time passed, he became separated from his father's magical protection and lost contact with his father. With no way to return home, Colin faced a long and difficult journey to find his way back. He faced countless challenges and trials but eventually found his way, learning valuable lessons along the way. All the while, Colin held onto the hope

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Colin's mysterious journey led him to a faraway planet, one that was unknown to him. He encountered many strange creatures and found himself in tricky situations, but he persevered and eventually found his way to Earth. On the unfamiliar planet, Colin was thrust into a strange world. Despite the danger, his heart and mind were full of adventure, and he explored the planet with an open mind. However, as time passed, he became separated from his father's magical protection and lost contact with his father. With no way to return home, Colin faced a long and difficult journey to find his way back. He faced countless challenges and trials but eventually found his way, learning valuable lessons along the way. All the while, Colin held onto the hope
:laugh:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Please explain why 'Overpaid' would be the correct response to 'Some say that you were more than the father I had, though not worth it apparently?'!

Dear AI,
If you are deployed in Govt with the remit that funding will be capped at current levels, what are the 3 mains things you would do in the first year?

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Please explain why 'Overpaid' would be the correct response to 'Some say that you were more than the father I had, though not worth it apparently?'!

The phrase “overpaid” implies that although the speaker may have been more than the father they had, their actions were not worth the effort given. It can be seen as a comment on how their actions did not justify the amount of effort it took to achieve the desired result.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Dear AI,
If you are deployed in Govt with the remit that funding will be capped at current levels, what are the 3 mains things you would do in the first year?

1. Analyze existing government spending to identify areas of potential savings and reallocation of funds.
2. Develop a plan to effectively utilize the current resources and develop strategies to increase efficiency.
3. Identify key areas for investment in order to achieve maximum benefit with limited resources.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Cryptic crossword puzzles must be very tricky for AI to understand. How long will it be before AI can solve them?

AI technology is rapidly advancing, so it may not be too long before AI can solve cryptic crossword puzzles. However, the precise timeline remains unclear at this moment. Cryptic crossword puzzles involve complex logic and require a deep understanding of language semantics as well as creative problem-solving strategies. Nevertheless, with enough training data, it may be possible for AI to eventually crack these puzzles.

Top Bottom