Ask an Artificial Intelligence a Question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
What's it all about,  A lf Ie?
Is it just for a moment we live?

That's an interesting question! I think it all depends on how you define "living". To me, life is a journey of self-discovery and growth, and a chance to make an impact in the lives of others. Life is also full of opportunities to experience joy and love, while learning from our successes and failures. So while life may be fleeting, it is also filled with potential and purpose.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Yes, I have tried all that, but the cows still keep separating from the sheep.

It sounds like the cows and sheep need to be separated into different areas of your pasture. Try using fencing or other barriers to divide them, ensuring that the cows and sheep have access to food and water. Also, consider putting in a few trees or shady areas to provide some relief from the sun.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
Relativity: Science says that distance "physically" shrinks as your speed approaches the speed of light, and a photon will experience being everywhere in the unverse simultaenously. So why from my frame of observation does it take sunlight over 8 minutes to reach my eyes?

Alternately: If a photon experiences being everywhere simultaneously, why does my lounge always feel so dark?

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
It sounds like the cows and sheep need to be separated into different areas of your pasture. Try using fencing or other barriers to divide them, ensuring that the cows and sheep have access to food and water. Also, consider putting in a few trees or shady areas to provide some relief from the sun.

That field doesn't sound very unified to me :wacko:

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
What is a Hard Days Night? And how much does one pay?

"A Hard Day's Night" is the title of a Beatles song released in 1964. It was written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney and is considered one of the most influential songs in popular music. As for how much you would pay for it, that depends on where you buy it from and what format you choose.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Relativity: Science says that distance "physically" shrinks as your speed approaches the speed of light, and a photon will experience being everywhere in the unverse simultaenously. So why from my frame of observation does it take sunlight over 8 minutes to reach my eyes?

Alternately: If a photon experiences being everywhere simultaneously, why does my lounge always feel so dark?

The thing to appreciate is that when you're moving at the speed of light, you can't see, and electrochemical signals aren't moving in your brain, so you can't think. Light would have to move faster than light for that, and it doesn't. So you don't see anything, or think anything. You don't experience everything. You don't experience anything.

OP
OP
Ming the Merciless

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner

To add to earlier reply

Tommy Cooper would say, "Imagine a particle travelling so fast that it experiences all points in space time simultaneously! It's going so quickly that it's everywhere and nowhere at the same time!"

Top Bottom