Ask Unkle Hadron

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
THE HADRON COLLIDER said:
ZER PINK IS SCORING 6 POINTS. ZER BLUE IS SCORING 5.
HAFF SOME TOBLERONE AND BE CALMING DOWN MR DOM. PERHAPS YOU ARE NEEDING A NICE BACK RUB?

Why sank you mister, don't mind if I do, what flavours have you got? :biggrin::evil:

OP
OP
THE HADRON COLLIDER

THE HADRON COLLIDER

MOTHER! I AM VORKING. PLEASE NOT TO BE EMBARRASSING ME. I AM BEINK MOST POLITE TO MR TYLER AND OFFERING HIM ALL FLAVOURS OF TOBLERONE AND BACK RUB ALSO, DESPITE HAIRS AND SMELL OF ROTTING BEEF.

papercorn2000 said:
Is it possible that you could speak in French accent?

Would that also change your personality?
OUR FAMILY COME ORIGINALLY FROM GERMAN BORDER, AND I RECENTLY MOVE CLOSER TO MY SON'S WORK AS I AM MAKINGK MEIN CARBON FOOTPRINT SMALLER SO. FUTURE OF PLANET SUCH A WORRY WHEN YOU HAVE THE LITTLE ONES TO BE THINKING OF. I DO MEIN BIT.

THE HADRON COLLIDER said:
MOTHER! I AM VORKING. PLEASE NOT TO BE EMBARRASSING ME. I AM BEINK MOST POLITE TO MR TYLER AND OFFERING HIM ALL FLAVOURS OF TOBLERONE AND BACK RUB ALSO, DESPITE HAIRS AND SMELL OF ROTTING BEEF.
ACH, JA, JA, NO TIME TO SPEAK WIT YOUR MUZZER, SAME AS ALWAYS SINCE YOU ARE LEAVINGK HOME.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
...please, enough with the LHC family.

Really.

wafflycat

domtyler said:
Why sank you mister, don't mind if I do, what flavours have you got? :biggrin::evil:

Being the Hardon Colander, he should be having L, B, S and C amongst others I would have thought. No doubt a Real Physicist [TM] will be along soon to correct me

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
wafflycat said:
Being the Hardon Colander, he should be having L, B, S and C amongst others I would have thought. No doubt a Real Physicist [TM] will be along soon to correct me

The colo(u)r in colo(ur) charge is red, green blue and the anticolours are sometimes represented by the alternative primary colours. The actual colours for gluons are somewhat more complicated than people imagine as it's all tied up in linear algebra and representations as to why they are but they are things like red antiblue + blue antired normalized and similar combinations in other colours with imaginary versions too.

marinyork said:
The colo(u)r in colo(ur) charge is red, green blue and the anticolours are sometimes represented by the alternative primary colours. The actual colours for gluons are somewhat more complicated than people imagine as it's all tied up in linear algebra and representations as to why they are but they are things like red antiblue + blue antired normalized and similar combinations in other colours with imaginary versions too.
Words and words and words and words.....:smile:

Top Bottom