Assaulted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What do you do to distinguish yourself from drivers who kill women? You are visually associated with the body of drivers and inherit, whether you like or not, the characteristics bestowed upon drivers by whoever sees you. It's called generalisation. Learn to live with it.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
What do you do to distinguish yourself from drivers who kill women? You are visually associated with the body of drivers and inherit, whether you like or not, the characteristics bestowed upon drivers by whoever sees you. It's called generalisation. Learn to live with it.

Another straw man attack. Learn to avoid using them.

You do appear to have a preoccupation with women as they comprise 100% of the victims in your arguments.

The motorist/cyclist collisions/incidents are not gender specific.

This collective responsibility garbage boils my piss. Drivers are no more responsible for the Ripper's actions than I am for some chav scum with his arse hanging out rljing and terrorising pensioners by riding on pavements. Anyone who really believes there are two representatives of society, in cars or on bikes, who represent the mass really is a doofus.

vernon

This collective responsibility garbage boils my ****. Drivers are no more responsible for the Ripper's actions than I am for some chav scum with his arse hanging out rljing and terrorising pensioners by riding on pavements. Anyone who really believes there are two representatives of society, in cars or on bikes, who represent the mass really is a doofus.

You are tilting at windmills. :thumbsup:

How does your driving differ wildly from the driving of The Ripper? You insist collective responsibility exists then scrabble desperately to distance yourself from it. With incredibly childish emoticons.

vernon

It's your argument. One the one hand you claim all cyclists are responsible for the actions of the worst, but you get shrill and defensive when the same argument is applied to you as a driver. Hypocrite, as well as incredibly stupid.

Thanks for curing my insomnia. :dry:

Zzzzzzzzzz.....

TVC

Hello Glenn :hello: not noticed you up until now, sorry. Just looked through your previous posts on your profile, you're a passionate soul, to the point of looking a bit like a troll.

So tell us, what floats your boat bike wise?

Top Bottom