Astonishing gigs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Seeing A Perfect Circle - I was f**ked out of my face and had such an amazing experience that I never touched any drugs again in case I spoilled the memory of that gig, as nothing would live up to that experience.

Cee Jay

Brian Wilson debuts 'Smile', February 2004 at the Royal Festival Hall. I was utterly entranced and one of the few times I felt really priviliged to be at a gig! A worldwide exclusive, no less!

domtyler

Über Member
SamNichols said:
I prefer this one:

Yeah, that's a great track, and as it happens, here he is at the GMF playing that very track:
LPIC0245.jpg

mondobongo

Über Member
Danzig at Camden Town and Country Club awesome with John Christ playing the intro to Godless 3 times as Danzig couldn't get out of the purple eye on the massive Rams Head drum riser, before hurtling out of the stage door. Support from a little known White Zombie.

Being on the guest list for U2 at the Royal Court Liverpool on the War Tour.

Iron Maiden at Donnington 1988.

ChrisW

Disgruntled Goat said:
Jesus and Mary Chain 1987 ish
Primal Scream 1995

and the daddy of them all,

LiveAid 1985

Jesus and Mary Chain...COOL xx(

The Cramps at The Factory 1979(?) Brilliant...

papercorn2000

Guns N Roses - San Diego 1992. Get In The Ring Tour. Didn't come on 'til nearly midnight (about 2 hours after the support band finished) but then played for nearly 3 hours. They were at their height and they RAWKED!

Primal Scream, Barrowlands 1995. I'm assured that it was really good and that I enjoyed myself!

Marilyn Manson - not really my bag, but a really good show.

Tim and Neil Finn - acoustic set which was awesome.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Since I posted on that bad gigs thread; a coupla good ones.

Sonic Youth have good and bad nights. Around 98' they had a very good night at Brixton academy, glad I was there for that one.

The Las at Portsmouth Poly SU, 87?, incredible live sound. Disappointed in the album after. Still bloody disappointed.

KitsuneAndy

Nine Inch Nails at the Astoria a couple of years ago. Sold out in 15 minutes xx(

Was absolutely amazing, never thought they'd play such a small venue, probably never will again!

Top Bottom