At 4am this morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

..I woke after about ...well nearly an hours sleep, got up, got kitted up, drank 2 litres of water and rode 25 miles before dawn.....ah...I feel better now:biggrin:

At approx 4am. I deamt my bike got nicked, woke up reassuringly it was still there (in the bedroom) I felt better too but just went back to sleep.

Pete

Chapeau BTFB well done!.... y'know, reading the title, I was convinced you were about to about relate how you startled a fat white-bearded gentleman in a red coat, wheezing and struggling to extricate himself from your fireplace ... four weeks early. Don't really know why I thought that, must be the outbreak of silly hats on people's avatars... :sad:

Pete said:
Chapeau BTFB well done!.... y'know, reading the title, I was convinced you were about to about relate how you startled a fat white-bearded gentleman in a red coat, wheezing and struggling to extricate himself from your fireplace ... four weeks early. Don't really know why I thought that, must be the outbreak of silly hats on people's avatars... ;)

I thought BTFB was going to say that he was on his way out on his nightly round of 'collecting' bikes, and was targetting HLaB's place, until he disturbed him from his slumber! :sad:

Top Bottom