1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

At 4am this morning

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Bigtallfatbloke, 27 Nov 2007.

1. Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke New Member

..I woke after about ...well nearly an hours sleep, got up, got kitted up, drank 2 litres of water and rode 25 miles before dawn.....ah...I feel better now:biggrin:

2. At approx 4am. I deamt my bike got nicked, woke up reassuringly it was still there (in the bedroom) I felt better too but just went back to sleep.

3. Fnaar

Fnaar Smutmaster General

At 4am, according to Mrs F, I was snoring and farting like Satan's very own brass band. :sad:

4. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

Crazy !

5. Pete

Pete Guest

Chapeau BTFB well done!.... y'know, reading the title, I was convinced you were about to about relate how you startled a fat white-bearded gentleman in a red coat, wheezing and struggling to extricate himself from your fireplace ... four weeks early. Don't really know why I thought that, must be the outbreak of silly hats on people's avatars... :sad:

6. "4am is the time when you are mine, frozen in deepest sleep watching the morning creep..."

7. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

I thought BTFB was going to say that he was on his way out on his nightly round of 'collecting' bikes, and was targetting HLaB's place, until he disturbed him from his slumber! :sad: