At last, it has arrived!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Collecting my new Captur on March 4th. Received email from dealer this morning to give me new number plate. Excited!:tongue:
Looks a lovely car........enjoy! :okay:

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Sitting in a service station in guildford waiting for my Renault to be recovered. Seems to have an electrical fault and wont start.

I'm sure the new ones are more efficient.

J

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I only buy French cars, for obvious reasons, and have always been pleased with them. Of course, there is no such thing as a perfect car. :okay:

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Where? I lived in elstead for 12 years!

The only one I can think of is several miles London bound ... With an m&s food...
That the one, the BP

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I only buy French cars, for obvious reasons, and have always been pleased with them. Of course, there is no such thing as a perfect car. :okay:

My folks had a couple of these when I was a kid, I rec it was the pinnacle of car design.

home-page-r4.jpg

Levo-Lon

Guru
Old R4 nice

ive had 3 clios and a 120d megane all new and sold after 2 yr .daughter has the 56 plate megane and its been almost faultless since new.
I hada look at thr capture and the megane this weekend..but were not having a renault..

enjoy the new car ,its lovely driving a brand new one out of the showroom.

I got my van from motorpoint in 06 and as I left there lot at Derby I literally drove off the lot and onto the slip road A50 and CRACK a stone hit the screen and it still has the repair today.. good omen? Vans been a peach.and its a Ducato!!

Top Bottom