At last my new love..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
...now of for a quick ride with her blessing....

That will soon change the first time you put the bike the other way round and get chain oil on the sofa!

Nice bike, good colours... and no bling!!!

Andrew 14

Really nice bike looks just like mine exept mines got a silver group set and white bar tape and a white saddle oh and gold stripes but apart from that just like mine!

OP
OP
Grayduff

Grayduff

Über Member
Boxhill and Coldharbour yesterday and only my third ride and reaping the benefits already LOVE IT.^_^^_^^_^

Boyfrom64

Veteran
Grayduff, I am very envious!! I have the base model in the alu version i.e. Secteur and I know how this is to ride and can only imagine what a great ride the Roubaix must be. Enjoy.

OP
OP
Grayduff

Grayduff

Über Member
Grayduff, I am very envious!! I have the base model in the alu version i.e. Secteur and I know how this is to ride and can only imagine what a great ride the Roubaix must be. Enjoy.
I am very happy with it and very lucky, had to sell lots on ebay including my i pad to raise the cash..the sora groupset is fine and not as bad as others on here make out, but we all have opinions i suppose, my friend has the same bike as you and have ridden it on a few occasions and it is also a great bike..:thumbsup:

avsd

Guru
I am very happy with it and very lucky, had to sell lots on ebay including my i pad to raise the cash..the sora groupset is fine and not as bad as others on here make out, but we all have opinions i suppose, my friend has the same bike as you and have ridden it on a few occasions and it is also a great bike..:thumbsup:

It a great looking bike. Ride and enjoy it.

Top Bottom