Attention to detail...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Arch said:
It was Tykes yes, very nice, I've been there before. Only thing they could do to improve it, is bung some sheffield racks round the back on that concrete patio bit...:biggrin:

Very generous teapot too, plus hot water... More tea than I could drink!

Was it more than I could drink? :smile:

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
Lord of the Teapot said:
Was it more than I could drink? :blush:

Probably not! To be honest, I could have drunk it, it's more the issue of needing a suitably screening hedge and deserted field halfway home! As it was, I had to stop off at Tescos...

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
Arch said:
Was out on the trike his morning, quick run to Tadcaser and back. Stopped in Taddie for a cuppa and a plate of cinnamon toast. As I was tucking in, I noticed a party of cyclists, middle aged chaps, come into the tea room. One of them spotted me looking at my map and came over and said "We were looking at your trike outside, and I said, I bet that belongs to a woman..." I was a bit taken aback, and on the verge of bristling a bit, at what I expected to come, some slightly derogatory remark about recuments, or women, or both. But he carried on "because I noticed, it had short cranks. 155?" "Er, oh, yes, indeed, short legs you know!" says I, grinning. "Ah, nice one" he said, and went back to his mates.

Now, that's attention to detail, spotting short cranks! Chapeau, sir. And if any of that bunch were from here, I hope you enjoyed your tea and cake!:biggrin:

That and the fact it was pink and had a wicker basket on the front.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I like big butts and I cannot lie!
[/Sir Mixalot]

Top Bottom