Attn Leicester people

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Have any of you ever been to The Musician Pub in Leicester? It's near to Lee Circle. There's this act on there tonight that I really want to see but I'm going to have to go on my own (cue violins etc). Is it an OK place or is it dodgy in any way? I've never been before.
Ta.

Kirstie said:
Have any of you ever been to The Musician Pub in Leicester? It's near to Lee Circle. There's this act on there tonight that I really want to see but I'm going to have to go on my own (cue violins etc). Is it an OK place or is it dodgy in any way? I've never been before.
Ta.

Would you like me to come with you? :biggrin:

Kirstie said:
Oh that's real progress...did you arrange that through pervs anonymous?
A round of applause for Patrick everyone...!

No, I had to agree to the treatment in order to get a non custodial sentence. My doctor tells me that I'll find it strange with a woman. :biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Being engaged in putting off work i don't want to do, I checked the venue's website for you. My opinion is that it looks kosher and you will probably have a nice evening. I went to Leicester several times in the 1980s and found it generally a nice place, so you should be safe. Regarding the gig however, if I were you I'd wait a few weeks till eddie and the hot rods are on. Hope this helps. :biggrin:

Top Bottom