Aurora alert

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Presently being seen in Scotland, Wales,as far south as Lincolnshire...
still in storm levels..
Too cloudy here in Mhor land:cry:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Too cloudy in Manchester. Just been up Wereneth Low and there is just too much light cloud

Doseone

Guru
I spent 2 hours last night on top of a hill in mid Wales at 1200ft freezing my arse off looking for that bl**dy aurora. It was a lovely clear night with us, but all I saw was a faint greyish hue, no colour or structure to it. The low down part of the northern sky was definitely not the colour it normally would be and at one point I thought I saw faint pillars, but still grey and that only lasted a few seconds. So technically, I guess I have seen the aurora, but certainly not the festival of colour and light that every other bu**er seems to have seen from an inner city Tesco car park.

L Q

Über Member
My mate txt me from Tenerife to let me know we have a good chance of seeing it in Lincolnshire.

Fog was horrific so not a chance last night, gutted so badly want to see the Northern lights

I spent 2 hours last night on top of a hill in mid Wales at 1200ft freezing my arse off looking for that bl**dy aurora. It was a lovely clear night with us, but all I saw was a faint greyish hue, no colour or structure to it. The low down part of the northern sky was definitely not the colour it normally would be and at one point I thought I saw faint pillars, but still grey and that only lasted a few seconds. So technically, I guess I have seen the aurora, but certainly not the festival of colour and light that every other bu**er seems to have seen from an inner city Tesco car park.
But you're not bitter, that's good ^_^

Best seat to watch it from here

Top Bottom