Aussie GP (spoiler)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dessertwarrior

HLaB - Couthard's answer also included some phrasing which questioned Massa's parentage:

" ... I will kick the sh1t out of the little b'stard!" or something along those lines.

I had recorded the race so we were able to rewind just to confirm what we had heard! Ruffled the commentators a little but made us laugh :thumbsup:

Maz said:
each to their own, but i find GP really really dull...youve seen one lap youve seen em all...may the best engine [yes, engine, not driver] win.

there, i've said it.

Less true this season than in recent years, now that traction control has been banned. Those cars really do take some skill to drive, especially now. I can understand that motorsport is not to everyone's taste, that's fair enough, but comments like this irritate me.

dessertwarrior said:
HLaB - Couthard's answer also included some phrasing which questioned Massa's parentage:

" ... I will kick the sh1t out of the little b'stard!" or something along those lines.

I had recorded the race so we were able to rewind just to confirm what we had heard! Ruffled the commentators a little but made us laugh :thumbsup:

This is why it's worth watching the live version. Made me chuckle too.:smile:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Well with regards to it being mostly car this is true. JM Fangio once said that in his day it was 90% car, 10% driver and now it's 95% car, 5% driver and he was talking about quite a while back...

walker

marinyork said:
Well with regards to it being mostly car this is true. JM Fangio once said that in his day it was 90% car, 10% driver and now it's 95% car, 5% driver and he was talking about quite a while back...

True, but without a car you don't have motor racing.

I've always loved motor racing, but not really single seaters as they used to bore me but over the last few years single seaters have grown on me. But I still love the touring cars, more crashes and better skill involved

Top Bottom