Australia Tourist Visa Question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Darren Jeffrey

Über Member
Hi,

anyone been to OZ recently on a tourist visa. Have a couple of queries I can't seem to find online.

Would rather ask in PM

Many thanks

Daz

Tim Hall

Hi,

anyone been to OZ recently on a tourist visa. Have a couple of queries I can't seem to find online.

Would rather ask in PM

Many thanks

Daz
I went last year. PM me.

Assuming the OP has his answer, I will continue to take this thread off the rails
*This is just friendly Aussie/Kiwi sledging before anyone goes getting offended.
<sigh> the old "they are all criminals" was probably pretty funny when Spike Milligan used it*, but it's getting slightly old now. But sheep shagging? Most Australians are jammed into huge cities in the south east, and have barely seen a sheep. The sheep shaggers are found across the Tasman sea.</sigh>

*I think Spike's was along the lines of: they asked me a immigration if I had a criminal record. I replied "oh, I didn't realise you still needed one."

OK, you may carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
The same traveller in New Zealand was spending some time on a huge sheep farm. Come Saturday night all the guys had had a few beers and decided to go and abuse some sheep and started running towards the huge flock on the hillside.

"Why are you all running?" enquired the traveller. "There must be a few thousand out there".
"Well, you don't want to get an ugly one" came the reply..

Aus is a great place Darren, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Australian and New Zealander are nationalities, not races.

I hope this helps.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Mod Note:
a few OT, thread spoiling posts and others that quoted them have been removed.
I tried to leave the ones that make sense, the wee banter also - unless it gets reported, hopefully the thread still makes sense and the OP will find his answer.

Top Bottom