austrian descent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ayceejay

Guru
I'm of Austrian descent but that descent scares the Scheisse out of me, it is a decent video though,

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
That cyclist is a nutter! Looks like a nice ride, though, and riding up would be fun too (I actually enjoy riding up mountains more than riding down them).

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
Excellent control on him - I'd have been dead after about minute, on the corner before the 1st car...wonder if those mountains echo....
wonder if those mountains echo wonder if those mountains echo wonder if those mountains echo wonder if those mountains echo
at that car i think i would have been day dreaming knowing me and hit his bumper or i would just be too scared to overtake :tongue:

Surely if you watched that while on a turbo you would just stick your legs out and shout weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
nah, i would be in a really competitive mind set and would convince my self i am racing him and i need to chase him so go flat out for the whole thing

That cyclist is a nutter! Looks like a nice ride, though, and riding up would be fun too (I actually enjoy riding up mountains more than riding down them).
i too like climbing, not sure why but i do. but i must admit that a good descent with a really good condition road is hard to beat!
Cheers Ed

bpsmith

Veteran
Doesn't look that fast at first. I think the roads are so good that it masks the feeling of speed. A few mins in, with more bumps, and you really see the speed. Nice find.

Alex H

Legendary Member
He's pedalling downhill :eek: Who on earth pedals downhill? ^_^

(I don't suppose anyone knows exactly where that is?)

EDIT - looked at the Youtube page Start Location: Schiestlscharte/ Glockenhütte 2024 metres a.s.l. - Target location: Ebene Reichenau :whistle:

Last edited:
Top Bottom