Auto correct/predictive text gone mad!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Mine is getting worse! It is even adding my misspellings to the dictionary so now if there is a word i am not sure of it is giving me a choice of 3 or 4 previous wrong attempts with the correct spelling mixed in. It's like a lucky dip.....

classic33

Leg End Member
Mine is getting worse! It is even adding my misspellings to the dictionary so now if there is a word i am not sure of it is giving me a choice of 3 or 4 previous wrong attempts with the correct spelling mixed in. It's like a lucky dip.....
Delete custom dictionary or disable it.

Drago

Legendary Member
I tried switching mine off. However, with litre or no feeling in two fingers my typing quickly became gibberish (more so than my normal gibberish) so I reactivated it. Amusing random words are better wardrobe eagle asphalt.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Its the bloody phone/tablet software thats trying to be too clever.

Delete custom dictionary or disable it.

Well no. It's the stupid software used for this site that's the problem. Autocorrect and autocomplete are useful features when all you have is a small touch keyboard. And theyvthbern around for long enough that any software developer which doesn't support them doesn't deserve to stay in business.

It is becoming worse. Mine has started to join worms together and insertingnletters where it feels like , also changing them for something concretely different !

I may have created a ted a bit ! :wacko:

I didn't do the last bit ! Honest !

D

Deleted member 1258

Recently my phone has developed a habit of changing words in in a message as I hit the send button, I then have to send another text telling the recipient of the error. :angry:

Top Bottom