Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
It's a still from the best movie clip of all time...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9kZ-rmWIOA

Thanks for that. I was under the mistaken impression that it was the sainted Sean Kelly after a sleepless night in a rented caravan, putting the hard stare on the noisy campers on the adjacent pitch.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Well Colin?
Hehe, I forgot about that, yes, well @ColinJ ? ^_^
Ha ha - I had been thinking about that again too recently! :whistle:

I'll ask @Littgull to take a few photos of me on the audax ride we will be doing together on Sunday. Sunshine is forecast, and we will be in some very scenic locations so hopefully we can sort a photo with a scenic background, and not too depressing a foreground (me)!

ColinJ

PS It won't be taken from this one! I don't know why I was leaning on the side of the photo taken on top of Fleet Moss on my Settle ride this summer ... :whistle:

ColinJ leaning on side of photo.jpg

The disappearing, greying hair ten years on is pretty obvious!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Ach, you're still a good looking chap, Colin, do update your avatar.

ColinJ

If I remember correctly, we got a bus that stopped halfway up the A6033 and walked along a conduit before turning off over a bridleway that was being "sanitised" with chippings. Colin was recovering from his health scare. Fantastic walk.
Well, that certainly WAS a scary picture - b*st*rd! :okay:

I have mislaid that CycleChat buff. I will have to have a hunt around for that. Fortunately, I have also mislaid most of that residual beer belly too!

Point of order: A health 'scare' is when you think that you might have something really serious wrong with you, but it turns out to be a false alarm. For example, a lump that turns out to be a benign fatty cyst. I had a pulmonary artery which was described to me as being like a black pudding with only a drinking straw's worth of space left in the centre of it for blood to pass through, so it was a wee bit more than a 'scare'! :eek:

Last edited:
Top Bottom