Awesome dudes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mootaineer

mickle said:
We all have Cycle Chat branded T-shirts, frame stickers, saddle covers, embroidered pannier patches. And tattoos. On our foreheads. Don't you got yours yet?

Someone did mention something about a jersey (or kit) but I lost the thread...:smile:

So what happens when one day the forum becomes so popular that big MS buys it and changes the the URL to www.msn.cycle-chat.co.uk? Will you retattoo yourself? :smile:

Never get a tat of your girlfriend's name I say...or the relationship will be doomed! ;)

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
mootaineer said:
Just out of curiosity, how did you recognise them...or how did they recognise you...?

They recognised Galaxy1, 'cos he was the one with the knackered bike? ;)

So Mickle, does your superpowers which allow you to sense cyclechat members in distress work as far away as Glasgow? It would be good to know that I could depend on you in an emergency! :wacko:

OP
OP
galaxy1

galaxy1

I helped out with that as well :rolleyes:

Hi Spandex ,good to see you on here again. I finally got round to getting some dry lube at last .Chains looking a lot less black.How've you been?

galaxy1 said:
I helped out with that as well :biggrin:

Hi Spandex ,good to see you on here again. I finally got round to getting some dry lube at last .Chains looking a lot less black.How've you been?

Yer ive not had time ive been doing all of mickles work as well as mine for the show ( WHICH YOUR COMING TO YES)

andyfromotley said:
Think that if you check closely they have stolen anything of value, replacing it with snide stuff from e bay, (and shagged your husband/wife/pet for good measure!)

Dont tell him that I need him to come back I need the frame:biggrin:

OP
OP
galaxy1

galaxy1

When is this show? If its not between 3-10th june ( I may be able to make 10th if its later in the day) I'll be there .Where is it also?.........i cant remember.......

Top Bottom