Awesome dudes!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
galaxy1

galaxy1

Thats this weekend .It looks fantastic from the website actually ( I thought you meant the knavesmire show next month) .I'd love to be there but unfortunately I'm already going to the Dales camping this weekend , its been planned for a while ....Crapola .

Are there any other events coming up over the next few months?

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
Quick look at the site looks intriguing.
I’m off down to Cambridge this weekend, with the wife and chabbies, for a family wedding. Just wondering if I could break the journey on the way back……

OP
OP
galaxy1

galaxy1

dammit all to hell

Its a real shame about the timing.Looking at the tinterweb site it looks like a fantastic event.I suppose I'll have to make to with the knavesmire one :biggrin:.Oh well:angry:

OP
OP
galaxy1

galaxy1

Will do!I'll look out for an elaphant fish ;) .I havent been to the knavesmire cycle thing for years.Last time I left with my first ever pair of lycra shorts...they were bright purple!!! Not so good if its cold .I'll get myself over there again.

OP
OP
galaxy1

galaxy1

wow !I just noticed I've got a whole 28 posts!! At this rate I'll be a senior member in no time!!;)

galaxy1 said:
wow !I just noticed I've got a whole 28 posts!! At this rate I'll be a senior member in no time!!:becool:

ha ha, ive got 79 and in less time!!- most of which are from talking sh*t obviously!

Top Bottom