Baby on the way

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Well at 19 it was hard to explain to my mum and a understandable reaction. She had questions like why and it's the last thing you need. I think she will come around.
I have made this mistake before. A different mum this time and I think she was hoping I would learn the errors of my way.

It maybe expensive but after having the first I know I won't regret it.

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Time to start looking for a child trailer!

jnrmczip

At 18 I met my partner who already has a 9 month old boy it was definitely the making of me. 10 years later we now have 3 children and I wouldn't change it for the world. I am a very proud dad. As long as you raise them correct no one can say anything bad towards you no matter what age you are. Having kids so young does have a huge impact on your life and there is a lot of sacrifices to be made but the reward of teaching them and watching them grown and learn makes it all the more worth while.
You learn to grow up a lot faster and change your full outlook on life as you don't just have yourself to think about any more and you need to act a lot more responsible. This doesn't mean you can't enjoy life still but does have affects on what you do to some extent. Don't get me wrong I can still party with the best of them but I like the relaxed fun having kids brings like simple trips to the park or zoo and seeing the smiles on their faces gives you a great sense of achievement.

Best of luck

jnrmczip

At any
Good luck. As someone above said. It can make you, but it can also break you.
It indeed can break you best method I have for this is when it all gets stressful which it does take a step back look at the picture that you will have had taken when he she was first born and remember what you felt that day. It reassures you . The feeling I mean is unexplainable it's like you instantly know you are going to love and protect something forever and they are your purpose.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
At any

It indeed can break you best method I have for this is when it all gets stressful which it does take a step back look at the picture that you will have had taken when he she was first born and remember what you felt that day. It reassures you . The feeling I mean is unexplainable it's like you instantly know you are going to love and protect something forever and they are your purpose.

Good for you, and your right.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
At any

That's all fine and dandy but it didn't seem to work with Dan's first attempt with a different woman.

Practice makes perfect.....

jnrmczip

Could have simply been circumstances between the couple or maybe he wasn't ready hopefully he is though. As I said when I met my partner who already had a child it was a huge commitment to make and I've seen first hand the affect non interested dad's have on their kids. Which is simply their loss.

jnrmczip

And just to add I would prefer non interested dad's to just leave and not bother from the start instead of picking up the kid and putting them down which is unfair and confusing.

Top Bottom