Baby on the way

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
I had the laser version. No pain at all during the op, but I did ask the surgeon not to continue his running commentary ...

Was able to drive home a few hours after the op, and was back on a bike within a week.

@Cycling Dan - you come across as a bit of a díck and not that savvy on here (in my opinion) - and I'm sure that if the internet existed when I was younger then I'd have done likewise (and some might say I still do) but there comes a time when you'll need to sort yourself out.

So - get yourself sorted. Or expect some tough time ahead. Focus on the children, and not on you.

alicat

Legendary Member
Children and relationships aren't possessions that you can pick up and drop when you feel like it.

Your mum is right and knows she will have to do more than her fair share of sorting out the mess you are creating.

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Isnt she lovely
$_57.JPG

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Nice. I prefer them in the green and black. I was quite impressed by the handling too.
What I really need to know is how much is your insurance premium for this?
I pay £616 for my current bike. £200 increase for 5 months which is not bad.im just swapping over the bike on the policy. £35 for pillion cover

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
You have to have extra cover for a pillion?? I know that I've not insured a bike for a long while but even so!
Yes you need separate cover to carry a pillion. Without it if you carry a pillion your whole policy is invalid

I kinda suspected this thread wasn't all it seems.

Still you've had some thoughtful and provocative answers from a few people who should be thanked for their effort because they're probably feeling like plums now. So good on them.

Top Bottom