Back after a loooong time away!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I'm not exactly new, as I was once a long time member and moderator - but circumstances meant that I got so little time to visit the site a few years ago that I handed in my sheriff's badge and moseyed on off into the wilderness.

And there I remained - until today. For today is the day that I found out that CC is no longer blocked at work, so I can spend as much time here as I used to over my lunch hour (since I never had time at home)!

It feels good to be here again - I'm hoping it'll reignite my cycling mojo, which has left me this year and resulted in very little cycling. (I used to cycle all year round in the good old days - where did they go?)

Anyway - hello to everyone else, old and new. I'm now off to start looking at the forum threads and catch up with years of missed alerts!

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
WB :welcome:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Welcome back!
I don't think we have met ... yet :smile: :biggrin:
Here I tell you a wee trick: if work blocks a site, but you still want to have fun, you can use your own device, i.e. your phone :whistle:
For today is the day that I found out that CC is no longer blocked at work,

Good to see you back, Goo.

I remember the fun 'Pedal for Scotland' with you and a bunch of other decent fellas in 2008, I think it was.

OP
OP
goo_mason

goo_mason

Good to see you back, Goo.

I remember the fun 'Pedal for Scotland' with you and a bunch of other decent fellas in 2008, I think it was.
Yeah, the first one I did and the first time I'd met all of the other CC'ers we rode with. It was great fun! Although I did it a few more times after that, none were as good as that first time.

OP
OP
goo_mason

goo_mason

Welcome back!
I don't think we have met ... yet :smile: :biggrin:
Here I tell you a wee trick: if work blocks a site, but you still want to have fun, you can use your own device, i.e. your phone :whistle:
I think Scoosh may have briefly introduced us to each other at Pedal on Parliament a few years ago (if my terrible memory isn't playing up) ^_^

I'm not exactly new, as I was once a long time member and moderator - but circumstances meant that I got so little time to visit the site a few years ago that I handed in my sheriff's badge and moseyed on off into the wilderness.

And there I remained - until today. For today is the day that I found out that CC is no longer blocked at work, so I can spend as much time here as I used to over my lunch hour (since I never had time at home)!

It feels good to be here again - I'm hoping it'll reignite my cycling mojo, which has left me this year and resulted in very little cycling. (I used to cycle all year round in the good old days - where did they go?)

Anyway - hello to everyone else, old and new. I'm now off to start looking at the forum threads and catch up with years of missed alerts!
Welcome back Goo :hello:

Top Bottom