1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back to work tomorrow

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by vbc, 2 Dec 2007.

1. vbc

vbc Guest

Over 6 months since my big 'off' in late May and it's my first day back at work on Monday. My occupational therapist insists on reduced hours to start with, two short mornings a week and see how I get on.

Commuting on the bike also, only 2.5 miles so I should be OK. Now let's see if I can remember all my computer passwords when I get in to the office! :biggrin:

2. ajc

ajc Well-Known Member

Good luck with you ride tomorrow and your first day back, I bet you have to reset all your passwords :biggrin:

I'm on my first commute tomorrow after 8 months with a knee injury, its gonna be slow and hurt like hell :biggrin:

3. longers

longers Veteran

I hope it goes well for both of you. The weathers supposed to improve for tomorrow so that's a start eh?

4. ash68

ash68 New Member

second that reply from longers, take it easy chaps and good luck to you both.Hope all goes well

5. OP
    OP
    vbc

vbc Guest

Good luck too you too AJC, hope all goes well.

6. marinyork

marinyork Resting in suspended Animation

Good luck. I'm going to give my new commute a go this week, having started a new job a week ago. Hope the extreme wind goes away.

7. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

You take it easy, now!
    Don't go straining your fingers/eyes on this forum from the word go! :biggrin:

Hope you've recovered fully.

8. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

Good luck man, and as Dayvo says, take it steady dude!