Back wax - stubble rash now setting in

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slioch

Guru
Just back from 2 weeks in Greece, and before we went Mrs S persuaded me to get my back waxed. She's been trying to persuade me to get this done for a while now, dropping subtle hints like calling me Chewbacca and threatening to withdraw marital privileges unless I got myself sorted out.

Anyway, for the sake of domestic harmony I agreed to get it done, and for the benefit of any blokes out there considering doing likewise I can confirm it was a traumatic and painful experience. How women can stand getting their "lady gardens" waxed is beyond me. It must be a case of vanity being stronger than reason.

The stubble is now starting to grow out. and it's blooming itchy.

Just thought I'd share..............:unsure:

stephec

Legendary Member
Back, sack, and crack?

OP
OP
Slioch

Slioch

Guru

That looks like a beard trimmer on a selfie stick. Pure genius. Whatever will they think of next. Have you read the product description on that? It says...

The unique patented design enables a man to remove unwanted back hair by himself in the privacy of his own home or while traveling
:huh:

If I was on a train and someone started using one of those things, I think I'd have to move seats.

Brandane

Legendary Member
What's happening to men these days?

Extended paternity leave, waxing and *loody bread making.

Never happened in my day.
What's wrong with bread making (aka throwing 6 ingredients into a machine and setting the timer)? :boxing:

More to the point, what's happened to supermarket "bread" to drive us to bread making?

Lullabelle

Banana
Just back from 2 weeks in Greece, and before we went Mrs S persuaded me to get my back waxed. She's been trying to persuade me to get this done for a while now, dropping subtle hints like calling me Chewbacca and threatening to withdraw marital privileges unless I got myself sorted out.

Anyway, for the sake of domestic harmony I agreed to get it done, and for the benefit of any blokes out there considering doing likewise I can confirm it was a traumatic and painful experience. How women can stand getting their "lady gardens" waxed is beyond me. It must be a case of vanity being stronger than reason.

The stubble is now starting to grow out. and it's blooming itchy.

Just thought I'd share..............:unsure:

Having the 'lady garden' waxed is absolute agony but it is so much nicer than having stray hairs poking out of our cossie.

Top Bottom