Backpack for the urban commuter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Back my Pack

Hello, This weekend a team assembled in DC with a focus on designing a backpack specific for urban commuters. Please take 5 min to fill out this survey.

http://goo.gl/forms/FsCBU815RT

Any input, please feel free to add below. I dont want to say too much at this time because I'd prefer not to impact your responses, but I'll answer any specific questions below.

Slioch

Guru
Done

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Your first question: too big a gap between Never and 1-3 day per week.

What about adding an 'occasionally' option or fortnightly/monthly etc if you want a more set timespan but a more accurate answer?

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Done. Not really a well thought out survey though. Theres a lot more 'design specific' questions that could of been asked other than questions relating to the material used to make it or the overall weight of it.

OP
OP
B

Back my Pack

We got hundreds of responses. Thank you so much! One question we just realized... Would people pay a premium for having a bag manufactured in the USA vs China? Our fabrication costs decrease by importing, but our advertisement capabilities might increasing by slapping that "MADE IN THE USA" sticker on it..

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
We got hundreds of responses. Thank you so much! One question we just realized... Would people pay a premium for having a bag manufactured in the USA vs China? Our fabrication costs decrease by importing, but our advertisement capabilities might increasing by slapping that "MADE IN THE USA" sticker on it..
Well you're speaking to a predominantly United Kingdom based forum here, we're used to made in the far east & maybe not quite so jingoistic about all things USA as you are in the land of the free and home of the brave :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
Now if you had "Made in Yorkshire", even I might buy one!

Goofball

Done.

Would like it to last longer than a few uses.

Have a backpack that the stitching on the shoulder strap went on, used fine fishing line to fix it and no bother since.

Top Bottom