Bad Sex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
It's not that bad. Certainly above the Mills and Boon "and he thrust his pulsating love muscle deep within her quivering passion pouch..." sort of pap.
I thought it was more "She felt the insistent, brutal heat of his breath flit upon her neck as he pulled her close, then closer still. His muscular arms enveloped her quivering frame as she felt her resistance ebb away. Her once taut lace bodice flopped to the floor and then, finally, when she could wait no longer, he seized her love, and all became a burning mist ..."

Say what! :whistle:

A 350 page build-uo and then all we get is a wretched 'burning mist'!!! :laugh:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
It reminds me of this, an annual favourite of mine: http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/2016win.html
Pure joy! Thank you.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Not surprised that Wilbur Smith won; he has written so many books that they have become cut 'n paste and you'll find the same sex scene in most of them. You'll also find the same descriptions of deaths and key Wilbur Smith phrases.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Not surprised that Wilbur Smith won; he has written so many books that they have become cut 'n paste and you'll find the same sex scene in most of them. You'll also find the same descriptions of deaths and key Wilbur Smith phrases.
Lee Child is pretty much the same. I'm surprised that Jack Reacher doesn't squash his lovers, what with his mighty physique.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I thought it was more "She felt the insistent, brutal heat of his breath flit upon her neck as he pulled her close, then closer still. His muscular arms enveloped her quivering frame as she felt her resistance ebb away. Her once taut lace bodice flopped to the floor and then, finally, when she could wait no longer, he seized her love, and all became a burning mist ..."

A short course of antibiotics should clear that up. :okay:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Lee Child is pretty much the same. I'm surprised that Jack Reacher doesn't squash his lovers, what with his mighty physique.
Hollywood executive to guest at exclusive industry party: "We wanted a huge brute of a man for the role; a man who could intimidate with raw, animal power. John wanted Schwarzenegger, but he was too old, too Austrian. Michael wanted Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, but he was too, well, Icelandic - an American audience needs to be able to pronounce the names of its movie stars! Everyone can say 'Cruise', and he is an all-American boy, so we went with Tom ..." :whistle:

Drago

Legendary Member

You've a talent there Colin, could make a killing from selling books to lonely spinsters everywhere.

Top Bottom