Baggage Sale - Altura, Brooks & Ortlieb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

barnesy

I have a few panniers and bags for sale. These include Altura Fusion panniers which i have been using for 3 years, a set of new Brooks panniers which i have just bought, Ortlieb bar bag which has been used for a year and a half, an Ortlieb saddle bag which has been used once.

The reason i am selling is that I am going on a long cycle tour around the world and i have been sponsored all new luggage. Before sponsorship I bought the new panniers from Brooks which are gorgeous but i have no need for any of these now.

First of all my Altura Fusion panniers, these are waterproof panniers in silver with draw strong and top closure. These are 20 litres each (40 for the pair) and are very rugged. I bought these in 2009 and have used them on 4 long tours, they are a bit beaten up but in perfect working condition. There is a hole in the back of one which can be seen in one of the pictures. Clip mechanism works perfectly but the sideways adjuster is missing on each as are the shoulder straps.

Bought for £80, im looking £40 posted:

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

Next up is an Ortlieb Ulitmate 5 classic bar bag in black and white. This was bought in April 2011 and used for 2 tours, still in excellent condition just a bit dirty inside. Has an internal zipped pocket and waterproof design. It comes with the mounting bracket which is rock solid and lockable but used. Had a shoulder strap which i think i have lying about but I may not be able to find it. - SOLD

OP
OP
B

barnesy

Next up is an Ortlieb classic saddle bag in Large 2.7L capacity, waterproof roll top closure. You can fit alot in these and they are usual Ortlieb high quality. I bought this in May and used it on one day ride before i sold the carbon Vitus i had. I have no need for it now, still in as new condition with saddle clip. - SOLD

Lastly are the cracking Brooks Lands End rear panniers. These are pretty new and I couldnt find much info but they are stylish and supplied to Brooks by Ortlieb so my mind was made up. My mate is currently using these on his 35,000 mile round the world cycle.
They are brand new and never used, only opened to take these photos actually. Quality is superb and must be seen. They are on par with the Ortlieb back roller ultimates. Capacity is 19-23 litre and works by way of a roll top closure with a hook in strap on the side. They have a small external pocket on the front and a zipped document pocket on the inside.

Links to the panniers on Brooks site here, they are sold per pannier.

£110.93 each and i am looking £85 each delivered, bargain as they are brand new:

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0116.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

Any questions please ask, I can be reached on here or brendanbarnes88@hotmail.com

Cheers

Brendan

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I'll make you an opening offer of £60 posted for both the Lezyne Messenger Bag and the Ortlieb saddle bag. PM if you interested.

EDIT PS: Can't see the stabiliser strap in the pics. Can you confirm you have it?

OP
OP
B

barnesy

To be honest I would want more than offered sorry as I have priced at what I think they are worth giving as new condition.

The strap on the ortlieb or lezyne? The ortlieb is fixed by way of a bracket to the saddle rails and has a stabiliser strap for the seat post. The lezyne has a large adjustable shoulder strap which can be used with or without the padded cover pictured

OP
OP
B

barnesy

Theyre yours, payment by paypal? Address is brendanbarnes88@hotmail.com

Top Bottom