Baggage Sale - Altura, Brooks & Ortlieb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sargent

Re the Altura panniers... how do they secure to the rack? Just clip on, and you tie them somewhere with a bungee cord?

Cheeky offer of 30

OP
OP
B

barnesy

They secure using the rixen & kaul klickfix clips that a few things use, you hook them over the panner rack top bar and 2 latches spring out to secure them. to release you press the red button down and pull upwards

I am missing the 2 stabliliser hooks though that run on the horizontal rail at the bottom half. These arent essential and i removed and lost them as they would dig into me when i had the panniers over my shoulder, if you can meet in the middle at £35 they are yours delivered anywhere in the UK

Sargent

They secure using the rixen & kaul klickfix clips that a few things use, you hook them over the panner rack top bar and 2 latches spring out to secure them. to release you press the red button down and pull upwards

I am missing the 2 stabliliser hooks though that run on the horizontal rail at the bottom half. These arent essential and i removed and lost them as they would dig into me when i had the panniers over my shoulder, if you can meet in the middle at £35 they are yours delivered anywhere in the UK

I'll take them for £35 delivered. Please PM me details :biggrin:

Scruffmonster

Über Member
Take the Brooks into any shop that sells them, exchange them for gift vouchers as you 'lost your receipt'. You'll get the full price back. Buy supplies with it.

OP
OP
B

barnesy

I don't think I need any supplies unfortunately, the bike is built and all of my gear has been bought and sponsored, even spares.

Sergeant. I will pm you details.

OP
OP
B

barnesy

I cant seem to edit the first post but the altura panniers are gone.

Brooks panniers still left. Some of the best quality you will see in a pannier bag. Ortlieb designed and built with the classic brooks touch

OP
OP
B

barnesy

Open to offers now on the Brooks panniers

Top Bottom