baggy cycling jerseys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Foska sell a looser style of shirt - and in fetching and original designs!

http://www.foska.com/freeride-jerseys/

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I have the Endura Hummvee S/S jersey like this one -> http://www.cyclesense.co.uk/products.php?plid=m3b0s54p7339 for some reason Endura only show a stupid drawing which looks nothing like it not a picture.

It is like a looser fitting jersey with rear pockets without being all flappy at speed. I got the back one and returned it and swapped it for the red one and I always wear it on rides now I love it.

Just dont get the back one it looks shite :smile:

Willo

Oddly, I've found Lidl's finest one of the best fits and at £6 a pop cheap as chips; tight enough, but not so much that they're cling on. As others have said, Foska stuff seem a sensible fit also. HH training tops are pretty good too in terms of being tight enough but too figure hugging. I use them for running, but suitable for cycling if you can do without zips and pockets and they're nice a lightweight in this hot weather.

I'm generally a medium and tried on a mavic jersey today which I reckon I might have got into when I was 8 (I'm now 41);). I'm a pretty slim bloke, but it was ridiculously small. I then tried a large which wasn't much better, but I could at least do it up and just about continue breathing.

jimboalee

Baggy cycling jersies go by another name.

A "Parachute".

I have the Endura Humvee - its nice but rather too many seams on the shoulders. Proper picyure here www.tredz.co.uk/.Endura-Hummvee-Short-Sleeve-Jersey_29547.htm
I also have an Altura Summit, which has a nicer feel, and cheaper (£30 post free from Merlin - recommended), but no rear pockets (which I don't use anyway). Neither are 'flappy', but are comfortable. I also use Berghaus TechTee's - long and short sleeve - lighter than the jerseys but a bit flappy if you want to press on.

Top Bottom