"baggy" shorts for the slim-of-leg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Don't do lycra, at least not for public consumption, and being tall and skinny all the baggy shorts I've tried look like something I could go camping in rather than wear on the bike.

I'd like to be able to wear them around the office when it's hot so prefer if they didn't look too cycling-y. Just something with a bit of stretch and long enough.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Endura humvees are great. Pop in/out pad, very comfortable and come with a belt. Bit pricey but better than the cheaper Fox shorts I've got and not too baggy.
There's a new model now but the Humvees can still be had on clearance.
https://www.endurasport.com/Hummvee-Short/p/bE8025

download.jpeg

Last edited:

winjim

Smash the cistern
Humvees are great and I've also got some Endura 3/4 something or others. Check the sizing though, I'm a medium in one and a small in the other.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I wear DHB Navro shorts which are a bit lighter weight than hummvees.

I just did a quick Google to provide you with a link and they don't seem to exist anymore :sad:

Hummvees are good tho.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I wear DHB Navro shorts which are a bit lighter weight than hummvees.

I just did a quick Google to provide you with a link and they don't seem to exist anymore :sad:

Hummvees are good tho.
The reason I couldn't find them is that they are called Navo not Navro.

Here they are
https://www.wiggle.co.uk/dhb-navo-baggy-short/

Lighter weight than Hummvees, but have less in the way of pockets. I think they are a bit less baggy than Hummvees so may fit your requirements better.

I have both these and Humvees. My personal preference is for these on the bike as they're lightweight and comfortable, but the additional pocketage makes humvees better off the bike.

dhb-Navo-Baggy-Short-Baggy-Cycling-Shorts-Black-AW12-E0031.jpg

Last edited:
Cycling underwear or lycra with your favourite shorts on top.

Thanks for all the suggestions, I tried some Humvees a while back but they were a bit too baggy for me.
The DHB Navos look like exactly the sort of thing, unfortunately no longer available. I think they've been replaced by the Flashlight shorts, but don't really like them covered in reflectives.

There is a Decathlon near me so I'll have a poke around in there. Also the Humvee chinos look good I might give them a go. I'll report back my findings for the benefit of cycling-kind.

Top Bottom