Banana's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KneesUp

Guru
I thought of you today in Costco @JasonHolder - the chap in front of me was buying three big steaks, a large pack (20?) skinless chicken breasts and a couple of kilos of bananas. I reckon that would be your weekly shop if you weren't vegetarian :smile:

vickster

Legendary Member
I dread to think what her innards must be like. Appears to have a penchant for fad diets, be something else next week most likely

This week she is bananagirl.

Very-Funny-Images-of-the-World-4.jpg

The polysaccharide chains in bananas break down as the banana ages.

Green bananas have long chains, which the person eating has to break down to use, and are therefore good for a longer term energy release
Mushy brown bananas have short chains which the person eating does not have to break down, and are therefor good for a more

Therefore you need not only bananas, but a range of bananas in different stages of the maturing / decay process

vickster

Legendary Member
I thought of you today in Costco @JasonHolder - the chap in front of me was buying three big steaks, a large pack (20?) skinless chicken breasts and a couple of kilos of bananas. I reckon that would be your weekly shop if you weren't vegetarian :smile:
He's a vegan (who eats cheese, chocolate and perhaps eggs)

vickster

Legendary Member
Erm, it's animal bi products. I think human breast milk is ok, probably given until the kids leave home :ohmy: All breast fed babies are thus vegan

KneesUp

Guru
Erm, it's animal bi products. I think human breast milk is ok, probably given until the kids leave home :ohmy: All breast fed babies are thus vegan
Vegan: a person who does not eat or use animal products.
Moden humans are the only extant members of the hominin clade, a branch of great apes ...

Ergo human milk is an animal product, ergo breast-fed babies are not vegan. :smile:

Top Bottom