Banana's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Vegans are about not exploiting animals in anyway. Giving your own milk to your own baby is perfectly fine.

As for bananagirl, I love how she seems to think her eating disorders are in the past. And how the article assumes that skinny means healthy - and fit.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Vegans are about not exploiting animals in anyway

Wheres the fun in that ? I have a dog chase me most mornings and I catch its attention if it hasn't seen me just so I can see its nobber of an owner get off his fat arse and run after us . It cracks me up and the dog thinks its great fun :thumbsup:
Then I get to my chickens and collect the eggs , check the food and water is good for the day and have a chat with them . They crack me up as well . Then I deal with humans and it all goes down hill :rolleyes:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
What about eggs then ? Eggs are a by product of an animal and of no use unless they are fertile . Why don't they eat those then ?

vickster

Legendary Member
I think it's also an objection to animal husbandry, keeping hens in an enclosed environment. I'm not a vegan, nor have I ever looked into the ins and outs. I like meat and fish and don't really like bananas that much. Cold eggs are vile, they are ok warm when smothered in ketchup...and I am a great fan of skinny latte with cake!

I am sure there are places on the interweb where you can read up on it (and not that durianrider nonsense)

Cycleops

Legendary Member
image.jpg

Ian A

Über Member
So, someone eating that much food, apparently not doing much exercise and clearly not getting fat. Is it just me wondering where all that energy goes? The child in me is curious just how big a dump can a girl do :blink:?

Top Bottom