Banana's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KneesUp

Guru
Breakfast: At least 15 bananas

Lunch: 20 mangoes

Dinner: Nearly 2kg of potatoes

How could you be bothered? After a banana or two you'd have had enough surely?

No wonder she needs to sell her story to the Daily Heil! if she eats 20 mangoes a day - they're 85p each at my local supermarket.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I don't think ive ever eaten a mango . Ive had it in a drink and it was thick stuff ewwwwwww .
On a more fun note , the dog chased me again today and I shouted to its owner " run forest run " . I think the dog wants to come home with me .

ayceejay

Guru
'member that thing about eating celery being negative calories because the energy required to chew was more than the celery contained?
Well I think that is what is happening here - imagine
You get up at six and queue outside Waitrose until they open only to discover that they have just 35 correct bananas so you sprint over to Tescos where luckily they have the other 6 and then you schlep them home where you have to climb into the attic to get that blender you had as a wedding gift it is at this point you remember the friggin' mangoes, so back you go to Waitrose to buy the mangoes and luckily you remember the spuds. You spend the rest of the day writing a healthy eating blog and you are in bed by seven.

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
Some people just value health more than other who are chasing money, nicer kitchens and nicer bathrooms.

Early nights have made a world of difference to me. Or rather more sleep. Sure I could earn a few Bob more if I didn't. But the day you realise you're better off working less and having more energy to get enjoyment out of life, is a day you'll remember for a while rather than eating shite, being short with everyone and finding enjoyment watching people watch TV. Googlebox or whatever it is called. Stupid.

Reminds Me of that saying by Pompey or whoever- all people need is a circus and some food.
Rats, the lot of them.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Early nights have made a world of difference to me. Or rather more sleep. Sure I could earn a few Bob more if I didn't. But the day you realise you're better off working less and having more energy to get enjoyment out of life, is a day you'll remember
Don't know what thats got to do with bananas but Its called quality of life.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
I tried the banana pancake faddy thing the other night ...

think I got it a bit wrong or I've invented banana omelette xx(

Top Bottom