bands from a while ago that you've rediscovered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

catwoman

Dr Feelgood via their Down by the Jetty Collectors edition.

Simon and Garfunkel via The Essential Collection.

Warren Zevon via The Best Of

All purchased on-line for i pod download and playing again. My record deck packed-up ages ago so I have been refreshing my memory on old preferences by purchasing compilations.

Delftse Post said:
I've been wanting to order Back in the DHSS too, but heard that the sound quality on the CD was terrible. Have you found that a problem?
Ah. I'm listening to it now. On a cheap and battered portable stereo covered in building dust. It sounds just as God intended it to. :sad:;)

U

User169

Chuffy said:
It sounds like a cheaply recorded mid 80s indie album should. :sad:
Shouldn't worries about sound quality be left to Pink Floyd obsessives with £5k stereo systems? :biggrin:;)

Harsh, but fair!;)

I've just 'rediscovered' Led Zeppelin. Awesome!!! I was just a wee snapper when they were at their pinnacle in the early-mid 70s. Downloaded 'Mothership' onto my Ipod a couple of weeks ago and have listened to it a lot over the last 2 weeks.

The Pogues. A band I sort of knew I liked but had never really heard much by (apart from the obvious). I laid grubby hands on a copy of Red Roses For Me a few weeks ago. Chuffin' marvellous. :sad::biggrin::becool:
Another back catalogue Amazon trawl beckons...;)

OP
OP
alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Rhythm Thief said:
Indeed. It's Half Man Half Biscuit, not Benjamin Britten.

and i've just found it on itunes :sad::ohmy::ohmy: </dance round room stupidly>

now, do i spend £8 on an album i've aready got on vinyl, or haul the mac downstairs, attach it to the hifi and digitise it myself?

Top Bottom