Bank Holiday drinking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
[QUOTE 5259572, member: 259"]Blinking flip, it's come to something when we can't put up a decent show at something as basic as a bank holiday outdoors piss-up. the Brexit negotiations farce is understandable, but getting ratted? Come on, people![/QUOTE]

Id love to be in Amsterdam this weekend

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
What's Bank Holiday drinking like in your locality?
Highly satisfactory.

64143AB2-C410-4430-B108-4A2BC870292E.jpeg
9DBD99EF-0BE0-4A69-950B-602B9D4058FB.jpeg

It wasn’t too quiet round my local haunts. But I think a lot of folk were too busy making sure they could make the next payment on their PCP white, diesel Audi, and new build Social housing house, which they are mortgaged up to the hilt on. Never mind eh?:laugh:

YORK was heaving as always but seemed busier Saturday when I did a 12pm to 3am session with old mates.. some very acceptable ales along the way though.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I said I would pack in drinking when beer got to a pound a pint.

I now nip over the border into Germany and buy 72 cans for a tenner. ^_^

Drago

Legendary Member
I brew my own. Works out less than 40p a pint and it's much nicer than the stuff from the pub, although I visit the pub once or twice a month for lunch.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Perhaps sunshine is so rare these days that more people are going to the beach? I think someone above is right, people can now drink at any time over the weekend so the "happy hours" are more spread out and seem less busy? That, and more BBQs, always booze offers at the supermarkets.

Top Bottom