Bank Holiday Weekend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:laugh:
TheDoctor said:
I saw a nice looking ride in Cycle Active, up St Ives way, so I shall get the train up and give it a whirl. I hope the ride is better than the travel instructions though - they talk about the train station in St Ives. It's not had one since 1970.

TheDoctor that may be a mistake, the last one was 1940 but the next one is 2010.

:smile:

That gets you back home at about 2033.

:rofl: ;):whistle:

:hello:

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
I'm hoping to take delivery of my new Specialized Secteur Sport on Friday. So I'll be most certainly going out for a blast on that.

Also I'll be visiting Kentwell Hall for the Tudor re-enactment and May Day festivities.

ChrisKH

Guru
HaloJ said:
I'm hoping to take delivery of my new Specialized Secteur Sport on Friday. So I'll be most certainly going out for a blast on that.

Also I'll be visiting Kentwell Hall for the Tudor re-enactment and May Day festivities.

That sounds good. I am My son is currently doing a Tudor Project at school; he has decided to do Tudors and religion as this was the time of the Reformation, etc. We are currently building a scale sized model of the Tyburn Gallows. ;) 18 feet high, nine feet long on each beam with enough room to swing 24 fellowes (or was it 27?).

OP
OP
Vikeonabike

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Gareth said:
Martin, Suzie and Tony are friends as they do many of the same shows and events together.

Excellent....I shall drag all the re-enactors over and then get them to post on our forum about how good Tonys stuff is....:girl:

TheDoctor said:
I saw a nice looking ride in Cycle Active, up St Ives way, so I shall get the train up and give it a whirl. I hope the ride is better than the travel instructions though - they talk about the train station in St Ives. It's not had one since 1970.

Which St Ives?

i used to use much more modern weaponry as one of this lot:

sknot19.JPG

This weekend the only thing I will be fighting is the winds on the Isle of Wight Randonnee.

Attachments

• sknot19.JPG
    sknot19.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom