Bank Holiday Weekend

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Vikeonabike, 27 Apr 2010.

1. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral Moderator

:laugh:
    TheDoctor that may be a mistake, the last one was 1940 but the next one is 2010.

:smile:

That gets you back home at about 2033.

:rofl: ;):whistle:

:hello:

2. HaloJ

HaloJ Rabid cycle nut

I'm hoping to take delivery of my new Specialized Secteur Sport on Friday. So I'll be most certainly going out for a blast on that.

Also I'll be visiting Kentwell Hall for the Tudor re-enactment and May Day festivities.

3. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Veteran

That sounds good. I am My son is currently doing a Tudor Project at school; he has decided to do Tudors and religion as this was the time of the Reformation, etc. We are currently building a scale sized model of the Tyburn Gallows. ;) 18 feet high, nine feet long on each beam with enough room to swing 24 fellowes (or was it 27?).

4. OP
    OP
    Vikeonabike

Vikeonabike CC Neighbourhood Police Constable

Excellent....I shall drag all the re-enactors over and then get them to post on our forum about how good Tonys stuff is....:girl:

5. Telemark

Telemark Cycling is fun ...

We will be cycling around an island at some point this weekend :blush::wahhey::smile::bicycle:, and it looks like there'll be :blush:

Can't wait

T

6. ufkacbln

ufkacbln Guest

Which St Ives?

i used to use much more modern weaponry as one of this lot:

sknot19.JPG

This weekend the only thing I will be fighting is the winds on the Isle of Wight Randonnee.

Attached Files:

7. OP
    OP
    Vikeonabike

Vikeonabike CC Neighbourhood Police Constable

A taster from last year

Not the best quality video, however, Mrs V is being released, I'm at the far end dispatching the standard bearer...
    Flag Fen 09

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice