What's your plan for the Funeral Bank Holiday?

What's your plan for the funeral Bank Holiday?

• Attend funeral procession in person

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Watch it on the telly

Votes: 21 17.8%
  • Go for a ride

Votes: 39 33.1%
  • Other leisure activity

Votes: 34 28.8%
  • Work

Votes: 12 10.2%
  • Childcare / other caring duties

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Chores

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Are you mainly funeral focussed, or will you be doing something else?

Choose whichever applies the most.

(eg if you'll go for a ride but then watch the funeral live, it's "watch the funeral"; if you're doing 200k during the day but will watch the highlights later its "go for a ride")

OP
OP
R

roubaixtuesday

We're hopefully going to go for a wild camp and a wild swim, walking rather than cycling. Weather forecast and kit check dependent, not camped for about 3 years!

vickster

Legendary Member
No idea at the mo, I'm on holiday with others so it depends what they might want to do, what there is to do on that day that's open where we are. Won't be a bike ride though or watching in person

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Travelling and pestering Calmac to get on a ferry as a standby as no point in hanging around Oban with all shops shut. No bookable spaces but there will be no Post Office vans and probably a few no shows so there is a chance but no time for a ride by the time I get home and unpacked.

OP
OP
R

roubaixtuesday

I mean we hopefully will find something to do but with schools closed that will be the main focus.

Sure, choose whichever best applies. I'm sure there will be many people whose main focus for the day is caring, so it's useful to include even if not for you personally.

I've probably missed some others too.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I'm heading down to London fairly early and driving to Kilburn(ish) then as close as I can get on the Brommie to anything that's happening.

I checked train tickets from Hamtun and got quoted nearly £70. Normally, that return will cost me about half that!

👑

Top Bottom