Bank Holidays

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
As opposed to the Scottish thing of complaining about English people who complain about travel delays due to the volume of people travelling to places? :laugh:

I'm half English/half Scottish so maybe I should complain about Scottish people who complain about English people who complain about travel delays due to the volume of people travelling to places? :wacko:

snorri

Legendary Member
Dontcha just get fed up with people having silly arguments?:sad:

Anyway, I haven't seen any more people travelling about than is usual.

Last edited:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
London has almost twice the population of Scotland,
No one in the south east should be surprised when they get stuck in a traffic jam. But it is good to have something to moan about.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
It has indeed thank you, the fine weather today encouraged me to have a day at the seaside, so I just stayed at home.
I trust conditions doon sooth will not be overly stressful for you:smile:.
Aye, I just aboot coped with not going anywhere due to realising I didnae have tae

London has almost twice the population of Scotland,
No one in the south east should be surprised when they get stuck in a traffic jam. But it is good to have something to moan about.
Also, in England most people have the same bank holidays. In Scotland it can vary from region to region, particularly for local authority employees and schools. So not everyone trying to travel on the same days.

Just wait until we get 4 more......

St David's Day on 1 March, St Patrick's Day on 17 March, St George's Day on 23 April and St Andrew's Day on 30 November.

Top Bottom