Bar End Plugs - Road

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Plax

Plax

Guru
Crackle said:
I missed you coming off Plax (that doesn't sound right :laugh:), hope you're OK. Bar end plugs and Dawes = fall out easily. Both mine fell out and have been replaced by black ones from the LBS. 50p each I think. Don't they sell superglue in the co-op :biggrin:

Well, yes I'm sure they do, but then I'd actually have to go to the co-op. I got some loctite stuff off the net for £1.50 cheaper than they sell it in B&Q, plus it encouraged me not to go out on the bike in my "recovery" period, 'cos I had to wait a few days for it to arrive! :biggrin:.

Still got a massive bruise on my thigh :ohmy:

Right I've caught up with your crash now. Never mind the plugs, what winter bike are you going to get?

OP
OP
Plax

Plax

Guru
Crackle said:
Right I've caught up with your crash now. Never mind the plugs, what winter bike are you going to get?

Dunno, I have my old hybrid for now, the frame could do with being a bit bigger though. Got an SQR system for my carradice saddle bag and have an SQR block on each bike so I can swap between bikes. So that has kind of satiated my desire for a "new" bike at the moment. I am keeping my eye out on ebay still for something suitable locally. Might get an old MTB and get some slicks for it so I can switch between the two.

Top Bottom