Barbers on Lockdown

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Hmmm, I like to consider myself as a hippie with a zero cut every 2-3 weeks. Been doing it for the last 20 years or so.
It’s not about the hair....

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
I normally get a hair cut every 3 weeks (0.5 sides and back, graduated into a very short scissor cut on top) and I'm now into week 5...
Given that current thinking seems to be that lockdown is about to be extended by another 3 or 4 weeks, I shall continue wearing a hat. Or if things get really bad, I might have to use the beard trimmer...:ohmy:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I have a comb,but no hair on my head. It's for lifting my eyebrows while i shave them to avoid that Dennis Healey effect!
1586893287766.png

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I'm another that does his own - grade 2, 3 or 4 depending on the ime of year. Went to grade 2 a bit early this year (Saturday) as it turned out to be somewhat chilly on Monday morning's commute.

pjd57

Veteran
I've been going to the Made Academy in Glasgow for over a year now.
Barber school , great service and it's free.
They do take about 45 minutes as the excellent tutor talks them through the process .
Never left less than happy.

Last week I had to resort to home clipper cut.
Not too bad.

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
I don't like short hair so I'm happy to just let it grow until lockdown is over. I'm in the high risk category so I'm not allowed to go out at all - meaning nobody will be seeing me, other than a couple of neighbours who are picking up shopping for me. Got a scruffy little beard going too... I'll decide later whether to keep it or not. lol

Top Bottom