Barbers on Lockdown

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Still like to get to the barber's every 4 or 5 weeks at the most. I did expect the lockdown so managed to get a visit in the day before with my local Turkish boys and to be honest, I reckon as I am working from home and not using the video function I can just let it grow but I reckon hell will freeze over quicker than I will get to look like either example in the OP. :okay:

Mine is good for a bit yet, but it does get annoying when it gets in my eyes.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Homegrown No.3 all over, once a month for me.
Been doing this for the past 20 + years.
Must've saved a fortune in barbers fees.

gavgav

Guru
Bought clippers off Amazon, 2 weeks ago and went for short all over. A few work colleagues were shocked on the first Teams call after I’d done it. Most seem to think it’s made me look younger though, so maybe it’s the way forwards!!

Drago

Legendary Member
Number zero twice a week in the summer, number 1 twice a week in t'winter, so no change for me.

Eldest Mini D owns a gents hairdressers. Luckily, for her at least, she's well insured (once my mum finished nagging me on all matters financial she then started nagging my kids) to cover most of her income loss, and her staff are all self employed and hire their chair in the salon for a weekly rate, which is fairly normal in the game.

Venod

Eh up
Usually 2 or 3 on sides and back and a bit longer on the top, but now and again give it a number 2 allover to tidy it up a bit, 2 all over is a lot easier than trying to blend the sides to the longer top.

Mrs Salad was a hairdresser in her youth, and has been my hairdresser for 45 years or so.
Nowadays, a quick bout of number 2 clippering is all that is required to keep what little remains of my hair under control......

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I gave @Hill Wimp the clippers nearly 2 weeks ago and told her to get on with it....

F085A46D-046A-47A3-8AE7-ECF8A9EE2E55.jpeg

I can live with that....

Top Bottom