Barcelona ideas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Priscilla Parsley

I was so impressed with Barcelona, I never fancied it and always plump fro Paris, for evenings the old latin quarter is the best most cute place to dine, its worth checking out Time out web site for reccomendations as dining can be a bit hit and miss. I too am a staunch mondernist (have you stayed in Le Corbusier's Unite d'habitition in Marseille?!) but Gaudi up close and in his city really melted my heart, please see Casa Mila which is his residential block. The Miro museum is pretty effing spectacular too.

have fun

albal

Guru
spent many a time there back when had decent work!! Chicken bar .Big Ben etc... Later yrs was seen often in Mercabarna 24 restaurant good food and cheap. Plenty of decent tapas bars in town, enjoy it.

MarkF

Guru
albal said:
spent many a time there back when had decent work!!

I forgot, don't go in any Irish bars, packed out with drunk, depressed, jobless expats.

Personally, I prefer Madrid by a long way, I think Barcelona has had it, a lot of racial tension is festerng there.

Melvil

Uncle Mort said:
Something that could be said of most of Spain IME ;)

You're so right.

I took a dump in Barcelona bus station and found out too late that when one person in the gents flushes the loo all the loos flush(!).

It was like the worst colonic irrigation in the world...

Top Bottom