Bargain - Anybody fancy a new bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Danny

Legendary Member
Is this for real?

Maz

Guru
looks genuine enough...a bargain for someone, although i'm not too keen on the colour.

stevenb

Doesn't sound like the bikes proper owner....sounds like a google search has made his advert....look at the saddle height and angle........not well set up.
Painted frame too.......change of identity to overt any onlooking theft victim.
Fishier than a fish market to me.....hmmm

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Wonder where he got the Record titanium groupset?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Mmmmm

I'm pretty local! Vry iffy f u ask mi.

Apart from the appalling text.
From the look of the welding it's a pretty poor frame, Resprayed....why? Who in the know would buy a re-sprayed shoot-made alu frame and carbon forks, covering-up anything? Cannondale stickers=Cannondale frame?
The Wheels are made of cheese and found on Cheap £250 discounted Saracens. The forks are familiar shaped, but I don't know where from.
The Campag looks OK.

Nope, It looks a dodgy bitsa special, not to be touched with a barge-pole.

Zoiders

If you look at the picture of the hanger its also got rack and guard eyes, I think its an old carrera virtuoso with stolen bits and a respray

We have an 8 year old frame, newish wheels, campag groupset from another bike as well

All put together by a semi-literate mong who more than likely works in Halfords

Avoid.

Danny

Legendary Member
walker said:
He Sounds Jamaican

No he doesn't. This is the way most young people communicate with each other these days via text or MSN. My 15 year old son has no trouble understanding the listing, but agreed that no one was likely to bid with a listing written like that.

Most you people can of course switch between text speak and normal English, and know when to do so. However this is clearly not a skill that has yet been learnt by the seller.

Top Bottom