BARGAIN BITS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

harry dunn

Just been on the CRC website they got ULTEGRA 6600 10spd. STI full set thats left ,right cables and the man assured me adjusters for £135.
Thats less than half price ... just what I needed to finish off my winter bike .
Anybody else come across an outstanding bargain today???

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Been buying quite a bit from CRC recently. They have become very keen with their prices recently.

ianrauk said:
Been buying quite a bit from CRC recently. They have become very keen with their prices recently.

I would go further and say I couldn't get anywhere near their prices for my new chainset and crank even compared to Ebay. Evans and the CTC Wiggle shop where miles out on price. Order placed at 2.40pm and delivered next day as well

I am am very impressed with CRC. Thanks for the recommendation Ian

Davidc

Guru
Mista Preston said:
I would go further and say I couldn't get anywhere near their prices for my new chainset and crank even compared to Ebay. Evans and the CTC Wiggle shop where miles out on price. Order placed at 2.40pm and delivered next day as well

Agree. Bought a chainset week before last at just over half the nearest competitor's price.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Your welcome Clive. Look forward to seeing it in situ on Sunday

Mista Preston said:

Top Bottom