Bargain Jacket from Evans Cycles.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
dare2b-fired-up-windshell-blue-EV294823-5000-1.jpg
My word,i have been to pick this up today.If this works and it keeps out most of the wind,either over the top of a jersey or over another jacket.It will be the best purchase i have ever made clothing wise.This is in the sale at Evans Cycles.Well i tried to get a photo off their page,it has gone.so another source got me the photo,but it also got me various prices.Anything from up to £40.What a bargain.It is a Dare2b Fired up windshell jacket xxl 47" chest.On me it looks brill,Again what a bargain.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
View attachment 341104 My word,i have been to pick this up today.If this works and it keeps out most of the wind,either over the top of a jersey or over another jacket.It will be the best purchase i have ever made clothing wise.This is in the sale at Evans Cycles.Well i tried to get a photo off their page,it has gone.so another source got me the photo,but it also got me various prices.Anything from up to £40.What a bargain.It is a Dare2b Fired up windshell jacket xxl 47" chest.On me it looks brill,Again what a bargain.

How much was it?

Cheap is better as far as jackets are concerned imo - same job done as more expensive ones and not worth crying about if you have an 'off' and they get chewed up.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
How much was it?

Cheap is better as far as jackets are concerned imo - same job done as more expensive ones and not worth crying about if you have an 'off' and they get chewed up.

yes £8-99 click and collect.Have it sent to your nearest store.About three days after ordering and paying online.It is a lovely jacket,seems thin,but it states windproof.It is a bargain.Not been out yet.

Top Bottom