1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bargain short sleeved tops for £8

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by DLB, 21 Sep 2007.

1. DLB

DLB Senior Member

2. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

Other Gill stuff that I have owned has been fantastic.

3. OP
    OP
    DLB

DLB Senior Member

i might just order another one then...

Mr P - why have you got a pic of Helen Daniels on your posts? Is she your Mum..., sister..., wife??? :blush:

4. OP
    OP
    DLB

DLB Senior Member

Mr P - i see a connection here. Mr Paul, Helen Daniels, Mr Paul, Helen Daniels....

Is your dad a magician???

5. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

We were secret lovers until her bottom lip stopped quivering.

6. OP
    OP
    DLB

DLB Senior Member

you lucky man - not! :blush:

7. Tynan

Tynan Veteran

saw these, wasn't sure about the 'mesh' material

8. stevenb

stevenb New Member

Cool....just ordered myself one and a l/s jersey. Just over £22 all in...bargain.:biggrin:

9. OP
    OP
    DLB

DLB Senior Member

my black gill top arrived this morning (24 hr delivery - thanks wiggle) I ordered a XL as in normal clothing i am a large. fits well if a little closer than other tops i have. it looks great tho and i think it's a hell of a bargain.

the fabric is a type of mesh and so ideal for wicking moisture on warmer rides i guess.

10. SamNichols

SamNichols New Member

Apparently there is a thrift shop in Manchester that sells old cycling jerseys for a pound each. My cousin bought some, and they're pretty retro chic. Going up now, I shall report back if it's good.
    Sam

11. OP
    OP
    DLB

DLB Senior Member

just been out in one of the gill tops and it's a really nice piece of kit. Nice deep pockets at the back and half zip at the front. The black looked really good on. IMHO it's better than the dhb buriton top i bought from wiggle for about £22.

i'm just off to order a red one now...

12. stevenb

stevenb New Member

I just ordered the wheel pattern one of those as well as the gill top. But I only paid £15 for the dhb top. :biggrin:

13. Joe

Joe Über Member

I posted about these in the bargains thread the other day;)
    Got mine today, a small red one. Seems nice enough, decent fit and you can't complain about the price! Heres hoping for some decent weather this weekend:biggrin:

14. OP
    OP
    DLB

DLB Senior Member

i knew i'd seen them mentioned on this forum before. you get all the credit mate - they're great tops for £8. i've just got the red one today.

15. thejonesy

thejonesy New Member

Just ordered a black one. Cheers xx(