Battery saving

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
The wife has just informed me that her mother who is 92 takes the battery out of her watch every night to make it last longer :wacko: she could afford a new watch every time the battery needs replacing.

I suppose on a positive note is the fact she can fit and remove the watch back and battery at her age.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Some car drivers are the same they think they are saving electricity by no turning their lights on

My other half was a TV engineer in the seventies , he went to a woman to repair her TV .
Back then there were still 3 standard types of mains plugs , the usual way was to push the soldering iron's bare wires in with a plug , bonus he thought , there was a "spare " plug in the socket. He used it , repaired the TV and left the plug on the mantle piece when he left . He was called back by a very upset old lady who told him the plugs were in the sockets to stop the electricity running out on the carpet - he left very quickly !

always made me chuckle

regards emma

Milzy

Guru
The wife has just informed me that her mother who is 92 takes the battery out of her watch every night to make it last longer :wacko: she could afford a new watch every time the battery needs replacing.

I suppose on a positive note is the fact she can fit and remove the watch back and battery at her age.
I think it's pretty cool she does that, if it makes her happy.

Top Bottom